Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before ordering as they contain important information regarding purchasing from www.heysailor.co.uk.
Hey Sailor reserve the right to change the terms & conditions at any time and advise you to make yourself familiar with them whenever you place an order.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that our items are described fully & accurately, however all colours, sizes and measurements displayed on Hey Sailor are approximate.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- If an item has been incorrectly priced, we reserve the right to supply the item only at the correct price. If we become aware the the price is wrong after you place your order, we will give you the option of re-ordering the item at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Hey Sailor reserve the right to refuse any order.
- Deliveries can only be made within the UK / Isle of Man, or specified available international countries
- We will not accept liability if a delivery is delayed, due incorrect payment or delivery details.
- Hey Sailor are unable to accept returns for earrings due to hygiene reasons unless the item is faulty.
- Hey Sailor shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise from any item or information contained on www.heysailor.co.uk.
- Delivery charges may vary depending on weight. We try to keep our shipping costs as reasonable as possible, with most of our items shipping at £3.00. However, postage costs depend on size and weight.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. Your statutory rights will not be affected. Please see our returns link for further information.
- We aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
- Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Hey Sailor will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
- By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you pre-order with Hey Sailor we endeavour to ship your products as soon as possible. However, sometimes this is outside of our control when dealing with 3rd party suppliers. Our returns policy begins from when you receive your product as normal. We will keep you updated via email on the progress of your purchase. If for any reason we need to cancel your order you will be refunded in full. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our pre-order service.
Hey Sailor are very serious about security and privacy and take beyond all reasonable care to ensure your details are safe. All the data that we collect from you as a customer of Hey Sailor will be securely stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not be sold or traded to third parties under any circumstances.
Hey Sailor may use your personal information in order to show you future offers and deals to you personally, however you will always be offered the chance to unsubscribe from this.
In some cases we may send your order details to our suppliers in order for your item to be shipped directly to you. Your information will not be used for any other purpose than shipping and will not be stored by our suppliers.
Hey Sailor Copyright
All images featured on www.heysailor.co.uk (or any Hey Sailor social networking site) belong to us and may not be used without our specific permission. All Hey Sailor Designer images and designs (including individual logos/branding etc) belong to the designer and will remain the intellectual property of said designer. In no circumstances should any of the images from Hey Sailor be duplicated by yourself.
Hey Sailor Disclaimer
Hey Sailor will not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of products once they are in your care. Neither can we accept liability for any injury or harm brought to you by wearing or using any of our products or services.
If you are unsure about any information within the terms & conditions or if you have any questions or queries regarding using our site then please contacts us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is owned by;Hey Sailor
22 Drayhorse Crescent,
*This is not a retail address, Hey Sailor HQ is not open to the public and we DO NOT accept visitors under any circumstances. So please don't try...although our tea is renowned.
Hey Sailor HQ